*gasp* wait so are those actual horns on her head
it’s not just part of a head dress kind of thing?
this just got like a billion times better
LOOK AT THE EARS
ARE WE FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGING THE FAIRY THING
OH MY GOD MY LIFE JUST TURNED UPSIDE DOWN
people being interested in my oc
Great news for Robina Asti! “The 92-year-old transgender World War II veteran received a Valentine’s Day surprise in the form of a legal victory.”
Although Asti had legal documentation — including a passport and driver’s license — that listed her as female, the SSA originally denied her claim for spousal survivor benefits, asserting that Asti was “legally male” at the time of her marriage, rendering the widow ineligible to receive benefits usually granted to Americans when a spouse dies.
If you haven’t yet watched her video, please do, it’s all sorts of warm amazingness.
As to what will happen to the rest of the people in her position:
"Lambda Legal has recieved calls from other transgender spouses trapped in SSA limbo, as Robina was," Levasseur said. "We await changes to the SSA policy that would clarify its position on transgender spouses to ensure this does not happen to others, which we are hopeful will soon be released."
One small victory at a time.
My spirit animal
How To Make Your Own Nail Polish - in any color!
- Use a butter knife to scrape eyeshadow out of its container (You can use old/cheap eyeshadow) and crush it up on a piece of paper so that it’s in a powder consistency
- Using a bottle of clear nail polish, roll your paper into the shape of a funnel and add the eyeshadow into the bottle. You might want to empty come of clear nail polish out before so it doesn’t overflow (or use nail polish that’s opened already)
- Use a toothpick to mix up the color into the bottle. Shake until all the powder is evenly distributed.
- Paint your nails!
You can do this with white lipstick, mascara(or mascara primer), and make foundations using white foundation!! Eyeshadows are amazing!!
LOOK AT THEM
I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE
I CANT HANDLE THEIR CUTENESS
The fall was not scripted, Anne actually slipped while filming, although she started laughing they kept with the scene. The director didn’t yell cut because she waved her hand a little (what looked like when she waved at Lily to keep talking) to signal that she wanted to keep filming the shot. The editor eventually chose this shot because he felt it fit Mia’s character a lot more than the scripted shots they had.
how did she not start crying after getting cunt punted that hard.
I couldn’t resist making a couple of fictional cephalopods… but then I made too many so it’s time for a giveaway! The winner will receive a glorious omanyte necklace! (There is a limited amount of them available HERE.)
Also if you sign up to esty with this link: http://etsy.me/1mD9v2C you get $5 off any purchase!
- Reblog to enter
- No more than one reblog per day (no giveaway only blogs)
- Winner will be chosen by random number generator
- I will ship anywhere in the world
- All hail the helix fossil
- Giveaway ends in ONE week (March 6th 11:59 pm PST)
Scenes from 1938 Carnival of Swing concert on Randall’s Island, NY. It is considered the first outdoor jazz festival.
Are these legit? They’re amazing.